Military Wedding Discount To honor our Military Personnel, The Country Inn is offering a discount on any wedding package. For more information please contact Ginger Combs, Director of Sales: 304-258-2210.
Inclusive Government Packages The Country Inn honors the Federal & State Government Per-Diem Rate for Lodging. Package includes one-night's accommodations in our Spa West Building, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & AM/PM Conference-Break Options. For further information please contact Ginger Combs, Director of Sales: 304-258-2210.
1. Lodging-The Country Inn offers a variety of rooms with old-world charm from Suites & Master Rooms in our Historic Building to Standard Rooms in The Country Inn Spa West Building adjoining the Five Senses Spa.
2. Meals- Choose hearty breakfast, lunch and dinner selections from our conference menus. The Country Inn will customize a Conference Menu upon request. Our Restaurant enjoys a fine reputation for upscale dining, delicious food and professional service.
3. Refreshment Breaks- You may choose from two morning-and- afternoon-break options: beverages only, or beverages and light snacks.
4. Conference Rooms- We offer meeting rooms and banquet facilities specially designed for groups of 150 persons or less.
5. Barker Executive Retreat Center- Our Center, available to our guests 24 hours a day, includes copier, fax machine and computer with high-speed-internet access. WiFi is available in selected meeting rooms.
6. Audio-Visual Equipment- An extra charge applies for the following equipment: Screen, TV/VCR, flip chart, easel, etc.
7. Conference Supplies- Legal Pads, notebooks, scratch pads, pens, pencils, etc., may be purchased, if desired.
8. Conveniently Located- We are located on Route 522 off of Interstate 70, an easy drive from Washington, Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Regional Airport facilities are in Hagerstown, MD, just 38 miles away; and the Potomac Airpark, open to the public for aircraft up to 18,500 lbs., is only 4 miles north of The Country Inn.
9. We can Pamper You- Our very own Five Senses Spa is located on the premises, and we have everything to offer in a relaxed atmosphere where time seems to slow as the mind and body unwind. Our professionally trained staff specializes in luxuriating massage therapy, European skin care, aromatic body treatments, revitalizing hand-and-foot treatments including manicures and stone pedicures, and much more.
10. Nearby Attractions- Recreational activities include golfing at the championship 18-hole Robert Trent Jones course located 12 minutes from our doors; tennis, swimming and hiking at nearby Cacapon State Park; and adjacent to The Country Inn is Berkeley Springs State Park, one of the nation's oldest and smallest parks, renowned for its famous natural spring mineral waters that remain a constant 74 degrees year round. Within easy drive are the Charlestown Races & Slots, Harper's Ferry National Park, National Fisheries Center, Antietam Battlefield and the historic C&O Canal.
11. Just For Fun- Shopping abounds with numerous antique and gift shops not only along our own Washington Street but everywhere in Berkeley Springs. Shopping malls and name-brand outlet centers are within driving distance of Berkeley Springs.
12. Pursuit of Perfection- We are in constant pursuit of perfection. Proud West Virginia hospitality at its finest. The Country Inn pledges to do its very best to make your conference or meeting successful and stress free. Enjoy the luxury Spa, superb dining and contemporary yet comfortable guest rooms and suites presented in true Country Inn style. Please challenge us...we are committed to pleasing and pampering our guests.